About the role:
At BRANDED, we are focused on several key product categories for which brands really matter and consumers have a passion for the products they use. Health & Wellness is one of these core categories, and we are very focused on acquiring and building strong nutritional supplement brands within that market segment.
As a Brand Director for the Health & Wellness category, you will own a portfolio of nutritional supplement brands and be in charge of growing and bringing them to the next level.
In this role, you will be at the center of our organization and in a key position to build the success of our activity.
It’s a great opportunity for self-starters to have a 360° action field to grow and optimize all aspects of the business on their portfolio.
This includes: managing the e-commerce activity for your Brands, defining their brand positioning and identity, improving the products, implementing product portfolio extension and new product launches, optimizing content & design.
To action these levers, you will be supported by our operations, performance marketing, content & creative, as well as our Supply chain and sourcing teams.
Your success will be based on your intimate knowledge of the brands and products you manage, your ability to identify opportunities and build products that customers love, and your capacity to implement actions and deliver concrete results.
What you will do:
- Manage the e-commerce activity for your brands
- Identify key levers for growth and build the optimization plans for your brands
- Define product content and branding optimization priorities and implement changes with our creative & design teams
- Analyze market trends and customer needs, and define product evolution and range extension priorities
- Analyze nutritional supplement ingredient labels and marketing claims to assess potential regulatory risk areas and liaise with external counsel to develop appropriate mitigation strategies
- Analyze key performance indicators on your portfolio and propose strategies to troubleshoot problems
- Develop data-driven methodologies to identify opportunities and optimize activities across our brand management levers
- Work with our Technology teams to define our IT systems roadmap and identify brand management tools to scale internally
- You will be focused on the international expansion of the products launching them in Europe and other marketplaces
- You will join a team in construction, with opportunities that are associated with important growth targets