BRANDED is looking for a Freelance Brand Identity Designer to build innovative brand identity systems, and support the ongoing evolution of our brands. The ideal candidate is a highly creative, proactive, and details-obsessed design leader with solid design, typography and brand identity skills; someone that is eager to take on challenges, introduce fresh ideas, and implement new approaches, grow, test and learn.
The Brand Identity Designer/Packaging Designer will be responsible for maintaining a comprehensive understanding of company strategy, brand goals, keeping the brand moving forward and working collaboratively with partners across Creative, Marketing, Product and manufacturing.
What You Will Do
- Creates and implements a visual identity (logo, typography, color palette etc.) and brand guidelines for brands and product collections across all touch points, updating and refining as we continue to grow into new markets, partnerships, etc.
- Exhibit an autonomous mastery of craft and influence best practices
- Establish and evolve a leading and compelling design vision that will scale
- Exemplify excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills (up, down and across levels and disciplines)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to oversee brand look and feel throughout all channels (i.e. website, packaging, social, etc.)
- Work closely within the Creative team partnering with creative directors, art directors, copywriters, producers, and designers to optimize brand identity elements and guidelines across all media channels
- Has deep knowledge of visual, interactive, and motion design trends, but prioritizes the big conceptual “idea” at every stage
- Is both a hands-on Designer and a natural leader
- Is a fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
We are seeking for people who:
Are continually raising the bar.
Are sincerely open-minded, and are willing to examine their strongest convictions with humility.
Nurture and embrace differing perspectives to make better decisions.