BRANDED is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to join our newly formed Architecture support team. You will have the opportunity to design, implement, configure, monitor, support and optimize our IT Architecture systems and Enterprise-level solutions. Particular emphasis is on Google Cloud Platform, EndPoint security, Access control, Identity Access Management, Device Access Management, and client workstation security. You will assemble the functional list of requirements, design the system to address them; implement the right combination of IT components to achieve a specific business, department, team, or functional goal.
You will be responsible for assessing all current IT systems; designing and developing new technology solutions and integrating software and hardware on multiple levels to fit the existing enterprise environment in order to address the needs of Branded teams and organization. Ability to clearly identify priorities and manage them from start to finish is an integral prerequisite. You have a demonstrated ability to work independently with little supervision, and possess a high level of analytical and organizational skills.
Clients’ overall happiness with their technology and their user experience is the core value. Excellent written and oral communication skills are also crucial, as well as being able to work with technical, non-technical, and executive staff.
Due to the specific organization of the global BRANDED team, this position may require working in European (France) or US (East coast) shift hours.
- Build scope and Architecture/solution requirements, design and implement IT solutions, and manage and prioritize resources from start to finish (from alpha to steady state).
- Manage, monitor and maintain all Architecture systems and related IT infrastructure such as hardware, software and cloud platforms.
- Provide Tier 3 and InfoSec IT support to Branded customers when needed.
- Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices.
- Create and maintain knowledge articles, with detailed descriptions of issues and their known resolutions.
- Implement and maintain information protections and safeguards.
- Perform root cause analysis, resolve issues and communicate solutions to customers.
- Take an active role in Incident Response and Disaster Recovery plans.
- Drive improvements in process, efficiency, and standardization.